Ear, Nose and Throat (GP information)
The department covers all aspects of Ear, Nose & Throat disorders. It offers an IOG centre for head and neck cancers and treats benign and malignant conditions.
Referrals are accepted via E-RS only.
- All routine Ear, Nose & Throat operations
- Surgery for sinus disease, ear disease
- Cancer surgery for mouth, throat and neck
The ENT team members provide both routine and specialist clinics including some nurse clinics.
There is also a ‘one-stop’ clinic for diagnosis, which gives our patients the convenience of having all tests carried out in one visit.
- General Adult ENT Clinic
- Paediatric Clinics
- Voice Clinic
- One-Stop Neck Lump Clinic
- Head and Neck Cancer Clinic
- Clinic for Profoundly deaf children
Links to tertiary centres: UCLH and Addenbrooke’s