Luton Sexual Health (GP information)
Open access fully integrated sexual & contraceptive health and HIV clinic.
Luton Sexual Health provides a free, confidential, integrated Sexual and Contraceptive Health service to anyone 13 years and over from any area.
Public self-refer by booking a telephone assessment appointment via Reception on 01582 497070
The service is open access so no formal referral is required from professionals, but it would be helpful to send an accompanying note if directing clients to LSH for a particular reason.
- Testing, diagnosis & treatment of STIs and genital symptoms
- STI Home Testing Kits (for residents of Luton)
- HIV testing, treatment and ongoing care
- Comprehensive Contraception – including long acting reversible contraception, Emergency Contraception/Emergency coil fitting
- Impartial pregnancy options advice
- Support and signposting following sexual assault
- Community Outreach Clinics
- Sexual Health Promotion, Education & Training
- Clinical Training for allied health professionals
Please visit the LSH website for more information about the services we provide.
Luton Sexual Health is located on 1st floor, Arndale House, The Mall, Luton, LU1 2LJ
Clinic name: Luton Sexual Health (LSH)
Clinic Type: Anyone aged 13 years and over
All client assessments are firstly completed over the phone. See our clinic information and opening times.