Orthotics is a specialist medical service in which braces/supports are designed and fitted to an individual to provide one or more of the following:
- Correction or prevention of a physical deformity
- Stabilisation of a joint or joints
- Reduction of pain
- Improvement in mobility or performance
- Reduction in the risk of injury
Orthotic clinics are held within the Limb Fitting Centre and three satellite clinics within Luton and Dunstable.
The service also provides fitting of Breast Prosthesis and acrylic wigs.
Referral to the Orthotics team is through your GP.
Contact Us – 01582 497198
- Sarah Mark – Orthotist
- Shana De Bruyn – Orthotist
- Shirley Dickinson – Orthotic Technical Instructor
- Marie Willingale – Orthotic Technical Instructor
- Sharon Faulkner – Orthotic Technical Instructor