The Limb Fitting Centre is a regional centre providing specialist knowledge and prosthetic services to lower limb amputee patients in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
The dedicated staff ensure that they provide the highest quality prostheses and offer ongoing support to both prosthetic and non-prosthetic users.
The multidisciplinary team includes a Specialist Consultant in Amputee Rehabilitation, Prosthetists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist, Nurse – all complemented by a team of highly skilled Technicians.
Referral to the service is usually through the surgical team following amputation. Referrals can also be made by your GP or a healthcare professional.
- Dr Imad Sedki – Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine
- Raymond Moore – Clinical Lead Prosthetist
- Claire Moore – Prosthetist
- Sarah Mark – Prosthetist
- Rachel Smith – Lead Physiotherapist
- Gemma Owen – Senior Physiotherapist
- Katy Stein – Senior Occupational Therapist
- Justin Paul – Amputee Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Brian Clements – Lead Workshop Technician
- Lee Pike – Workshop Technician
- Heather Mason – Workshop Technician
- Robert Day – Blatchford Administrator
Clinic Opening Times
- Prosthetic Clinics:
- Monday to Friday,09.00 – 15.00
- The Limb Fitting Centre
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital NHS Trust
- Lewsey Road
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- LU4 0EP
- Telephone: 01582 497121
- Healthcare professionals requiring referral forms should call the Limb Fitting Centre