Medical lecture: Hearing Loss and Tinnitus – 10 October 2023
Our next medical lecture will be presented by Clinical Director and ENT Consultant Mr Pranay Singh and his colleagues from both sites. Hearing loss is common, particularly as you get older. There are lots of possible causes of hearing loss. It may be caused by something treatable or it may be permanent. Tinnitus is the term for hearing sounds that come from inside your body, rather than from an outside source. It is often described as “ringing in the ears”.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP by the 1 October 2023.
- Date and time: Tuesday 10 October 2023, 5:30pm for 6pm start, 7:30pm finish
- Venue: The Rufus Centre, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, MK45 1AH
- Refreshment on arrival: Tea, coffee and sandwiches will be provided
If you would like to join our Annual Members Meeting, please email FTMembership@ldh.nhs.uk and RSVP by the 24 September 2023. Please provide:
- Your full name
- Your email
- Your telephone number
- Whether you will be arriving between 5:30 and 5:45pm to meet the Governors
- Any special requirements for you or your household