Restaurant, Cafes and Shops – Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
The Luton and Dunstable University Hospital offers a range of refreshment areas and shops throughout the hospital for patients, visitors and staff.
The Chiltern Restaurant
Located on the first floor of the hospital serving a selection of meals, snacks and drinks. Signposts are located around the hospital to direct you to the restaurant.
- Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:00
– Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:30
– Lunch: 12:00 – 14:30
– Evening: 16:00 – 18:00
- Saturday and Sunday 07:30 – 16:00
– Breakfast 08:00 – 10:30
– Lunch 12:00 – 14:00
Outside of the above-listed mealtimes and during opening times you can purchase a range of teas, coffees, light meals and snacks. Vending machines in the Chiltern Restaurant are also available providing snacks and drinks 24/7.
L&D Charity Shop
The shop is situated on the ground floor of the Maternity block serving snacks and drinks. There is also a Costa Coffee machine available 24/7.
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18.30
- Saturday – Sunday 10:00 – 17:00
- Bank Holidays 10:00 – 17:00
Located in the main entrance with a range of food to go, hot drinks, chilled drinks, grocery items, news and magazine, cards and gifts.
- Monday – Friday 06:30 – 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 07:00 – 18:00
Located in the main entrance, your new Costa Coffee will sell a range of hot and drinks along with a range of M&S food products.
- Monday – Friday 07.00 – 20.00
- Saturday and Sunday 07.00 to 18.00
Really Awesome Coffee
The Really Awesome Coffee van is located on the main service road, serving freshly made hot drinks as well as cold drinks and snacks.
- Monday – Friday 07:15 – 16:45
- Saturday and Sunday 08:15 – 15:45