Next steps and proposed timeline
The Trust are currently undertaking various activities to gather important feedback from staff, patients, the local public and partners that will help shape these plans. This activity will be taking place from September 2020 to November 2023.
As previously stated, there are many factors that contribute to service changes being implemented, including significant engagement with our staff, patients, public and stakeholders. Therefore this is not a confirmed timeline and just proposed at this stage.
- April 2020 – July 2020: Developing the proposal – Complete
- September 2020 – ongoing: Staff, Patient and Public Engagement – in progress
- February 2023 – December 2023: Capacity planning – in progress
- August 2023 – March 2024: Development of workforce plan – in progress
- February 2023 – October 2025: Transition Planning and Operational readiness for the proposed move – in progress
- October 2025: Move the service to the L&D – in progress