2018 CQC Report – Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
The Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (L&D) achieved an overall rating of ‘good’ from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in 2018, with some areas rated ‘outstanding’.
The key results of the inspection are that:
- We remained Good overall
- All of our Core Services are now good or outstanding
- We remained Outstanding for the ‘Well Led’ and ‘Responsive domains for our core services
- We remained Good for the ‘Effective’ and ‘Caring’ domains for our core services
- We remained Requires Improvement for the ‘Safe’ domain
- We received a Good for the new inspection regime for Well Led and also for our Use of Resources.
The CQC inspectors also identified some areas for improvement which the Trust recognises and has already begun to address.
Find out more
For full details, visit the CQC website and see also ‘Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust as Good’
Got a question?
If you have a question or want to comment on this information, please contact the communications team.