Specific products have been recalled, as they have been associated with Pseudomonas infection. Please refer to the recall notice on the Vernacare website:
Have you recently used any of these products?
- Oasis Bedbath wipes
- Oasis Maceratable Bedbath
- Oasis Shampoo Cap
- Oasis Washmitt
- Conti Flushable Skin Cleansing Wet Wipes
- Conti Continence Care Skin Cleansing Wipes
- Conti Patient Cleansing Wet Wipes
- Conti Skin Cleansing Wet Wipes
- Conti Continence Care 3% Dimethicone Barrier Cloth
- Senset Skin Cleansing Wipes (labelled as patient wipes)
- Caremore wet wipes
- CCN/Medirite wet wipes
- CHL (Care Home Life) large wet wipes
- Countrywide patient cleansing wipes – moist handi wipes, handy wipe, wet wipe & large moist body wipes
- Fairfield wet wipes and moist patient wipes
- Fittleworth complementary cleansing wet wipes
If you have any of these affected products, please stop using them immediately and inform the relevant healthcare professional at your next contact/visit.
For further information you can contact Vernacare directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.