Schools thank you 2023
A huge THANK YOU to all the schools who have supported the L&D Hospital over the last nine months. Since 1 September 2022, you have donated an incredible £26,000!
You have supported areas such as:
- Breast Cancer Unit
- Children’s Cancer Fund
- Children’s Critical Care Room Appeal
- Children’s Emergency Department Sky Panels Appeal
- Christmas Give a Gift Appeal
- Little Feet Appeal.
Some of your incredible support included:
- Challney Girls: Race for Life and Iftaar event
- Putteridge High School: sponsored run and assembly thank you visit
- Denbigh High School: Iftaar event and Children’s Ward visit
- Chiltern Academy: Choir
- Official opening of our Critical Care Room with Challney Boys and Roundwood Primary School
- Downside Primary School: Choir
If you would like to get involved in the new term, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Sabine Hazell, Schools Partnership Coordinator.