- Would you like to take part in an activity with your school friends to raise money for your local hospital?
- Would your school like to hold a dress-down day to raise money for the hospital charity?
- Would you like to pick us to be your Charity of the Year?
We can visit your school and talk about fundraising for our hospitals!
There are plenty of activities you could do! For ideas please see our School Fundraising guide!
For more information on fundraising please email us or call us on 07812 493445 or 07870 856981.
Here are some ideas:
- Cake sales
- Themed clothing days/mufti
- Egg race
- Pyjamas day
- Funky shoes/laces
- Hopping or skipping competition
- Tea party
- Teddy bear picnic
- Three-legged race
- Variety Day
- A copper snake of 2p coins in the playground! If the snake grows to 30m long it will be worth £25