Please read up on our business and corporate page and find out why should partner with us as your charity of the year.
Why partner with our Charity?
- We can provide, support, ideas and encouragement to engage your staff with our charity.
- We can offer a broad range of events, volunteering opportunities and collections for your staff to get involved.
- We can promote the activities and events you have with us via our website, social media and hospital. We can also engage with local press to ensure sufficient promotion of the partnership.
- You can choose which ward, department or project to support, based on your employees preference.
- In addition you will be assigned a relationship manager to coordinate activities.
- An example of what companies have done for is shown by the Advance Catering Group
What can you offer us?
Offer your services or donate goods
If your company has an abundance of expert knowledge and facilities, the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital is always looking for assistance with Public Relations, printing, marketing and signage. In addition there are various opportunities for IT work and manual jobs around the hospital. If you your company can provide any assistance please contact us.
Opportunities for Event sponsorship
We host a selection of thrilling events each year that are available for sponsorship. Our hospital highly appreciates this way of sponsoring as it provides the additional support to us whilst boosting your company’s brand awareness and exposure.
There will also be opportunities to come along on those event days to offer your services via volunteering, for further information please visit our events page.
Your organisation can choose to match its employee’s donation pound for pound which could lead to increased staff morale.
Payroll Giving or Save the pennies scheme
This is a simple way for you to commit a relatively small amount of money to the Luton and Dunstable Hospital straight from your pay packet. Any employee or pensioner can do this as long as their organisation is deducting Pay As You Earn from their pay or pension.
- Donations are deducted from your pre-tax salary.
- There is no minimum donation.
- Your employer must give their consent before a Payroll giving scheme can be operated. Half of the Employers in the UK are set up to run the Payroll Giving Scheme.